Thursday, May 6, 2010

Haley Williams doing Hip/Hop???

There is a new song called Airplanes by B.O.B. featuring Haley Williams and Eminem. Haley's voice is awesome in this song and she really rocked this song. Props to Haley. Also David Guetta and Fergie got together and sung Gettin Over and it is an awesome techno song. I would totally dance in a club to it. Also my biggest crush sang Kissin You and Digusting (used to be by Ke$ha, also a good singer and beautiful artist)and if you don't know who that is.. It's Miranda Cosgrove (and no Jess... you don't look like her at all... not being mean or nice). I mean even if you are not a fan of her show... Her voice is beautiful. Also on another note I wish I could go on to the field trip with the 3.0 but my G.P.A. is just below that. It really sucks, but most likely I probably wouldn't have gone anyways... Oh Well... nothing I can do about it.

0 comments: